Estaba Cantado

domingo, 3 de enero de 2010 |

Espero que haya alguien - Hope there's someone

Hope there's someone / Who'll take care of me / When I die, will I go // Hope there's someone / Who'll set my heart free / Nice to hold / when I'm tired // There's a ghost on the horizon / When I / go to bed / How can I / fall asleep at night / How will I / rest my head // Oh I'm scared of the middle place / Between light and nowhere / I don't want to be the one / Left in there, / left in there // There's a man on the horizon / Wish that I'd go to bed / If I fall / to his feet tonight / Will allow / rest my head // So here's hoping / I will not drown / Or paralyze in light / And godsend I don't want to go / To the seal's watershed [...]

Para seguir leyendo:

0 comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails