Estaba cantado

domingo, 4 de marzo de 2007 |

"Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt

Did I disappoint you / or let you down? / Should I be feeling guilty / or let the judges frown? // 'Cause I saw the end / before we'd begun, / Yes I saw you were blinded / and I knew I had won. // So I took what's mine / by eternal right. / Took your soul out / into the night. // It may be over / but it won't stop there, / I am here for you / if you'd only care. // You touched my heart / you touched my soul. / You changed my life / and all my goals. // And love is blind / and that I knew when, / My heart was blinded by you. / I've kissed your lips and held your hand. / Shared your dreams / and shared your bed. / I know you well, / I know your smell. // I've been addicted to you. // Goodbye my lover. / Goodbye my friend. / You have been the one. / You have been the one for me. // I am a dreamer / and when i wake, / You can't break my spirit / it's my dreams you take. / And as you move on, / remember me, / Remember us and all we used to be // I've seen you cry, / I've seen you smile. / I've watched you sleeping for a while. / I'd be the father of your child. / I'd spend a lifetime with you. / I know your fears and you know mine. / We've had our doubts but now we're fine, / And I love you, / I swear that's true. // I cannot live without you. [...] And I still / hold your hand in mine. / In mine / when I'm asleep. / And I will / bare my soul / in time, / When I'm kneeling at your feet. [...] I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow. / I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow. [...]

0 comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails